Fee Concession Policy
Financial Assistance for deserving students:
Financial assistance in the form of discount in admission and monthly tuition fees may be granted to any deserving candidate, provided
- The school management has assessed the child’s performance to be above average
- The guardian of the child genuinely finds it difficult to finance his/ her education expenses. In order to ascertain this, following documents shall be obtained from the guardians of the child:
- An application for financial assistance.
- A declaration to the effect that the income of the guardian is not sufficient to support the school fees.
- Copies of last paid utilities bills.
- Any other document deemed necessary.